Friday 10 October 2008

Rain.

Am I deluding myself by saying I'll start to look forward, not back, after my birthday? It's soon.
I'm not sure how to look forward, because I still see her in everything I do. I know I have to move on and get over the fact she doesn't want me, but it's not going to happen overnight.

I was planning to go into town tonight and try get something new to wear for the night I'm going out for my birthday [I'll be 21], but the rain is ridiculous, my drive home from work earlier was wild, really bad flooding and my fan belt is fucked. And I just don't feel like trudging round the shops in the dark, getting soaked. It hasn't stopped raining in like, 24 hours? More?

It hasn't even been a week since my sister left, and I already miss her like crazy. She seems to be having a pretty good time.

I'm so tired today. The last three days in work have been hectic, wish I wasn't left with so much responsibility. Of course the fact I've not been sleeping enough doesn't help. There's no proper excuse for it either, last night I stayed up late writing a song. I refused to go to bed until I had it finished.

It is mighty cold here, and I've no idea where everyone else is. Hello, leave me a note on the table/fridge please?

I'm going to take a trip to the off licence, does anyone want anything?

No comments: