Tuesday 11 November 2008

What a strange day. Stressed out in work, yet felt horny all day.
It doesn't feel right using that word, I don't think I've ever used it to describe myself before. But honestly, so turned on. This is odd for several reasons;
  1. I have no girlfriend.
  2. I have no prospects of sex in the foreseeable future.
  3. I am technically a virgin.
  4. The girl I kept thinking about that was getting me turned on, is the girl that broke my heart two months ago.
I would still love to fuck her. Crude, but absolutely true.
Like, if I thought she wanted it, I'd go to her house tonight.

This is not normal for me!

2 comments:

Shalene said...

So funny. I've been horny at work all last week and this week isn't shaping up to be any better... lol

mythslegendsandtruth said...

hahaha i get that ...