Friday 6 February 2009

Negligence.

I have been a bit negligent when it comes to updating my blog as of late.
I've been home from holiday for two weeks now, and am fully adjusted back into life back home.

I have four unconditional offers for the following universities...
  1. De Montfort in Leicester
  2. The University of Chichester
  3. Northumbria University in Newcastle
  4. Nottingham Trent University
The only one I haven't heard from now is Manchester Metropolitan University (of course, it's my top choice). No news is good news, right...?

As for me and L... we are 'getting there'. The night before I went on holiday she was drunk and texting me, saying she still liked me, always had, but was scared of rejection from me (again). Since then I've only seen her once (last Saturday night) but lots of texts and IMs have been sent, and it's pretty clear we're going to get together soon. I might even get to see her tonight, if I decide to risk my life driving to my old hometown (it's really snowy and icy out there, especially treacherous on the country roads I live on).

I think we all know I'm going to attempt it! Better get a move on, it's eight-thirty already, I need to get ready and the drive will take much longer than usual, due to the scary driving conditions.

Unwelcome Sound x

No comments: