Tuesday 15 September 2009

I need your advice.

I really need advice on this, please help me.

I'm moving to England in ten days, and really have to get my stuff back from L.
We've hardly had contact (two feeble MSN conversations and a few weak texts), so I don't just want to send her a text or e-mail saying "I need my things back".
In all honesty I had expected to hear from her by now, she's been home from her holiday for a week, and she had said "please let's talk when I'm home" in her last text. But nothing.
I don't want our first contact to be me asking for us to give each others things back, it seems so final and like I'm not giving a chance to talk things over. But she refused to talk for days, weeks, when I begged her to.

I don't know how to broach this issue. The other thing is, where do we meet?
How does this normally work? I've never done this before.
She doesn't drive, and as there is some heavy stuff (like her massive case of CDs I can barely carry) I'll have to drive down to her town. I don't want to go to her house, and I don't relish the idea of picking her up anywhere. It wouldn't feel right having her in my car again.

I have no idea how I'm going to react when I see her again, or how she's going to be around me either.

Please give me your advice - how do I bring this up without being callous, and where should we meet?
I'm really nervous about it.

No comments: