Thursday 21 October 2010

My mad life.

I cancelled the date.
The girl (H) was too stifling; she was constantly texting and messaging online and I felt smothered after only a week of chatting.
There is so much more I could say about that; it was a pretty consuming thing for me... until tonight.

Tonight I was out with my university's LGBT society, when my friend J told me she was going to break up with her girlfriend.  She was visibly upset about it, and I was comforting her, when she went on to tell me that she really likes me.
WHAT!?

Anyone who has read this blog for even a small while will know how utterly uneventful my first year at uni was, now it's all go go go!
(At this point I should mention how I 'pulled' two different girls last Wednesday night... hey it was my birthday, so I'm allowed, right?)

Oh yeah, I'm now 23.  How terrifying...

This entry is all over the place, just like my mind.

No comments: