Monday 21 July 2008

Coming out.

What a random weekend.
One of my sisters, S (18) and I went out driving in my car, and wound up going to a house party [no idea who actually lived in the house, but I knew some people at the party].
One of my friends, G, was there, as well as A, whom I mentioned before. Neither knew each other, but both were very drunk, and A decided it would be a good idea for me to tell my sister that I'm gay. My sister was also relatively drunk [I felt very left out, but being the driver I only had half a can of Strongbow], so when I dragged S, G, A, and E outside so I could smoke, A pulled S across the road and basically told her I'm gay. Then, when I went over to talk to her and confirm it, G came over too and I had to tell her too.
Very, very strange, but both S and G were absolutely fine about it. S said she had no idea, not even the slightest inclination, but G said she kind of always knew in a subconscious sort of way.

Still can't stop thinking about B, and imagining a million different scenarios where things work out for us. None of them likely, or possible, of course.

No comments: