Tuesday 15 July 2008

First entry.

Place: Kitchen table.
Listening to: My Number by Tegan & Sara.


I have crossed the line from LJ to Blogger. I feel like a traitor.
But I needed something new, something anonymous.
To anyone reading this, I intend to update this pretty often, and hopefully you'll get to know me and my life pretty well.

I guess I should just keep this first one simple, until I get a proper feel for this.
I am a twenty year old female from the UK. I live with my family in the back arse of nowhere, and am so completely different to any of my siblings or either of my parents. I'm single.

Music wise I love Tegan & Sara, Missy Higgins, KT Tunstall, Alex Parks.
I love reading, will always pick a book by its cover, or go on a recommendation.
TV and movies are not my thing in the slightest.
I love driving in my lovely wee car, even if she does break down and require fixing a lot.

I hope to fill this with pictures, stories and all sorts of various things that my weak internet connection will allow.

For now,
Unwelcome Sound. xx

1 comment:

mythslegendsandtruth said...

As it is I am bed ridden ,I have decided to read every post on ur blogg to get a better understanding of who u are. So for starters I'm popping in tegan and Sara to start the journey