Thursday 21 August 2008

The last ten days have been intensely shit.
I can't even really go into details because I'm trying to keep this blog anonymous.
It's just been one thing after another, and it's really getting on top of me.
I don't want to go out, but I don't want to stay home, so I've been doing a strange combination of both. Days have been a blur, I had absolutely no idea what day it was yesterday, and had to check with three different people.
Have barely slept, and as a result I look and feel an utter mess.

I hope things pick up soon, or I'll be floored completely.

1 comment:

mythslegendsandtruth said...

dont worry you'll be o.k every one goes through crap at least ones in their life. your not alone, and if you want to remain anonymous just switch up the names and details to your liking.