Thursday 7 August 2008

Pride.

On Saturday, I went with a bunch of friends to Belfast Gay Pride.
It was amazing. Actually so, so good. One of the best days of my life, no joke.
I was very nicely tipsy, just happily drunk all afternoon.
Of course, I couldn't resist finding out if B was at the Pride Party. Basically, we made out, at least twice. Flirting, touchy-feely, kissing.
Was very happy.
Thought I'd be in an awful state this week, as she is away to stay with her girlfriend, but I'm not.

Still living in a half dream world, where I allow my imagination to conjure up all sorts of situations and happenings, it's keeping me going.

1 comment:

mythslegendsandtruth said...

i can relate ;) wanting something that you cant have ,but not wanting it for the sake just of that but because you really and trully just want it, b/c it/they make you happy regardless on if they are taken or not .