Thursday 8 January 2009

Despite having a pretty good week, I am not in a good way right now.
I need to cheer up, because I'm going on holiday tomorrow! I need to enjoy every second of it for a few reasons...
  1. I haven't been on holiday in about ten years, and haven't been abroad since I was 4.
  2. I won't be going on holiday for a very long time after this.
  3. It has cost me a lot of money already, before even getting there!
I am very under-slept, and am nervous that I will do nothing but cry tomorrow.
The flight is more than eight hours, I am also apprehensive about this.

I should really be packing right now, I have so much to do before I leave at 6am tomorrow, but hey!

1 comment:

mythslegendsandtruth said...

Hey happy new year. Vacation isn’t a bad thing don't feel nervous. It’s getting away from all those you want but can’t have.... I wish I could leave for a while.