Sunday 21 June 2009

Feeling crap.

I cannot wait to leave my job.
I intend to leave at the end of August, or maybe the first week in September.
I would love to just leave now, and enjoy the summer with my friends before I leave for university, but I can't afford to.

It is getting more unbearable by the day in that hell hole.
It is getting me down so badly, and I'm just miserable.
I don't want to do anything creative, it's not even 'creative block', it's simply no desire to do anything, and the only reason I can think of for this is because of my stupid effing job.

No matter how early I go to bed, how much sleep I get, how hard I try to eat healthily and drink lots of water, I am still constantly exhausted, with headaches and lethargy making me one dull person.

Aside from waiting it out until the end of the summer, what can I do?
I can't bear another two+ months of this.

No comments: