Thursday 4 June 2009

Life is good.

Leicester was amazing.
The university was brilliant, both L and I were highly impressed. I'm definitely going there in September, and L plans to apply for 2010 entry.
We had an awesome time while we were in the city... and I'll leave it at that!

The weather has been so good recently, and it's seriously improved my mood. L and I were at the beach yesterday evening, and it was so lovely. I'm just back from a different beach, L and some of her friends drove up to my end of the country and we went to my local beach. I got soaked, and it was freezing, but it was all good fun.

It really feels like summer, I've been wearing my board shorts and t-shirts, sitting outside in the evenings, and just generally been happy. I even had a good day at work today - when has that ever happened before?!

I don't want to jinx it, but life is good right now.

No comments: