Sunday 18 October 2009

Ten more random things about me.

Some of these could be similar to those of my last 'Ten Random Things'; there really aren't that many interesting things about me. So why am I even doing this?

1. I scratch my legs so badly that they bleed.
2. I am a bit of a Grammar Nazi.
3. As much as I am loving my course, I worry that I am not good enough to be here.
4. I think too much, and too deeply into everything. Constantly.
5. I could eat Chicken Caesar Salad all day, every day.
6. I work best late at night; my mind takes a long time to warm up.
7. Nothing seems quite so bad after a big mug of good coffee.
8. When L broke up with me in August, I decided to change some things about myself, and have since lost more than a stone. Although I still have a long way to go, it feels good!
9. My idea of a perfect evening is to lock my door, close my curtains, put my pyjamas on, make a mug of something hot, lie on my bed and read a book. (Sadly, this doesn't happen very often, and when it does, I always wish I had someone lying there with me.)
10. I ate half a kilo of grapes while typing this.

1 comment:

mythslegendsandtruth said...

I am exactly as described in #9 and as for 10 their my second favorite fruit 8)